Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You know you're a web designer if...

... you're getting ready to leave the house and you ask your wife "Can you get the baby online?". 

... you know you're a web designer's wife if you know exactly what he means!


3 comments:

j said...

Hi Kate! Thank you for your encouragement. We are so excited to get land. You are right, "why wouldn't anyone want more land?" Oh and the forest is minutes away and we can chop wood from there. There are not many trees like you have. I wish there were as we will have to plant baby trees. I never heard of that type of cow. Well I am anxious to see pics of your land and home!! God is so good and will bless you. Well too bad we arent close to have fellowship but we will stay in touch. Blessings.

Jessica

Anna :) said...

Hehe, that was SOO funny!! You truly ARE, then!! :) :)

John-Clay said...

That's great Dave! Love it :D